Bliss Media was founded in 2002 in a tiny Richmond based office. From the outset we saw the vast potential of the internet and aspired to grow our agency by helping our clients build their brands online. Over the past 10 years the agency has experienced strong growth year on year. And today, with offices in Melbourne and Sydney, we are one of Australia's most recognised, independently owned digital agencies.
Walk into our studios and you will discover a hive of activity - a creative team producing award winning websites and digital campaigns for Australia's most well known brands, government organisations and SMEs across diverse industries. Every day we feel we are helping shape the country's digital landscape. We always stay on the cutting edge of digital, so that our clients maintain their competitive advantage online.
As the name 'Bliss' implies we value happiness, both your happiness as our client, as well as the happiness of our staff. We believe a happy client relationship produces a superior end product. That is why we have developed a model for business and project management that emphasises respectful collaboration. We listen to our clients and are genuine and transparent in our communications.
Over the years we have developed the Bliss winning formula. Engage us to boost your competitive advantage. Our clients love what we do and so will you. Contact us today.
We have an extraordinarily rare opportunity for a Creative Director, Art Director or Senior Digital Designer to join our award-winning UX team. You will play a leadership role in our digital agency’s design strategy, design production and design culture. We are looking for either an established art director or creative director with a proven digital agency background, or a gun senior interactive designer looking to step up.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a small design team and at the same time “be on the tools” working on designs. You must be a team player who is fully committed every day to producing the best breed of web design and digital work.
Bliss Media is a digital agency - everything we do is digital. We produce large websites, ecommerce sites, mobile apps and creative digital campaigns for major brands and organisations. The projects you will work on will always be fresh and exciting. Our clients are very diverse, spanning across retail, corporate, government, health and non-for-profit. You will produce world-class digital user experiences for major brands we work for include Nintendo, GNC LiveWell, Transurban CityLink, Anaconda, ANZ, Medibank and Cabrini Health.
Our funky studio is located in Docklands, Melbourne. This is a genuine career opportunity in a great organisation that fosters team culture and where your contribution will be valued and make a real difference. .
- Proven experience in a similar digital agency as Creative Director, Art Director or Senior Interactive Designer
- A strong portfolio of world-class digital design work with a focus on website design
- Ability to lead and art-direct a small design team, and at the same time ‘be on the tools’
- Strong knowledge of user-centric design and how your design work translates to real world results
- Strong knowledge of digital strategy and digital marketing
- Strong ability to perform formal design presentations and pitches to client stakeholders
- Ability to generate creative ideas that align with business objective and communicate ideas to clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of designing for web technologies including HTML5, JQuery and CMSs
- Knowledge of ecommerce design best practices and conversion optimisation
- Knowledge of site planning, wireframing, information architecture and user experience
- Effective time management skills to deliver projects on time and on budget
We are currently seeking a talented web developer (junior, graduate or intern) in a permanent full-time position. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow in a friendly team environment. You'll work closely with a very talented and tightly knit production team in our funky Docklands office in Melbourne.
- An IT (computer programming) related degree with exceptional academic results
- Strong understanding of computer programming principles
- Strong understanding of database design and SQL
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of PHP / MYSQL
- A passion for web development
- Good communication skills and willingness to speak to clients
Bliss Media is an award winning digital agency producing industry leading work for a diverse client base. We consider ourselves pioneers in the digital space and have a world class portfolio.
We are looking for a junior web designer to join our Melbourne office. You will need to have a solid portfolio and bring with you experience and a passion for everything digital. This is a long-term career opportunity in a rapidly growing company where your skills and contribution will be valued and make a genuine difference.
- A strong portfolio of digital design work, with a focus on website design
- Ability to propose & communicate new creative ideas
- A strong understanding of "designing" for web technologies including HTML/CSS, JQuery, Flash
- A strong understanding of site planning, information architecture and user experience
- Commitment to grow and prosper in a small agency environment
- Effective time management skills to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Be a highly motivated to produce world class quality work
- Be responsible for creating world class design work we can proudly showcase
- Ensure design work falls within allocated design budgets
- Contributing to client design briefings and design presentations
- Keep on top of the latest digital design and UX trends and incorporate into personal work
- Be active in nurturing and developing design skills among all members of the Design Team and be responsible for overall design culture at Bliss Media
We are currently looking for PHP developers with strong Magento experience for both our Melbourne and Sydney offices. We work with some of Australia's biggest retail brands. You will have at least 2 solid years of Magento experience with a proven portfolio of Magento websites. Ideally you would have worked on major retail projects and have experience with the Enterprise Edition.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a friendly studio environment . You'll work closely and collaboratively with talented developers, producers and designers on great projects in our funky Docklands office in Melbourne.
- At least 2 years of Magento experience
- Ideally have experience with Magento Enterprise Edition
- Be able to create complex Magento extensions
- Be able to make sophisticated customisation to Magento websites
- Great communication skills with the ability to share knowledge with other developers
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Passion to create quality work with like minded people
We are looking for a technical web producer to join our rapidly growing agency. You will be responsible for project managing a broad spectrum of web and digital projects, including ecommerce website builds, content managed information websites, campaign based microsites and mobile applications. We work with well-recognised global and national brands.
You'll be responsible for managing a small tightly-knit team of web developers. This is a great career opportunity in a fast growing company where your skills and contribution will be valued and make a genuine difference.
The right candidate would have come from a similar digital agency background and have managed and delivered complex technical website builds. We will also consider applications from mid-to-senior level web developers who possess strong client facing skills, who are looking to step up to a management role.
You must have experience in managing and delivering:
- Major ecommerce websites with Magento
- Major ecommerce integration with ERP
- Complex information websites with Content Management Systems
- Complex websites with data integration
- Very strong with technical scoping functional spec writing, proposal writing, etc.
- 2+ years experience as a Digital Producer (or Project Manager)
- 3+ years as a Web Developer, preferably backend
- Digital Agency experience a MUST!
- Experience managing and delivering digital projects using Agile methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Experience managing web developers
- Experience managing technical web projects and keeping them to budget
- Confident client-facing skills and ability to manage client expectations
- Strong work ethic
- Strong understanding of PM processes and methodology
- Understanding of the creative and technical aspects of a digital project
A genuinely exciting opportunity for a proven digital sales and relationship building professional to play a significant role for award-winning digital agency, Bliss Media. Work with a creative young team on major brand web projects and be rewarded lucratively.
- Highly incentivised role with a solid base. Uncapped commissions!
- You will be selling the best breed of digital strategy, UX, web design & development, mobile apps and ecommerce from an industry leader
- You will have at least 3 years exp and a proven record of hitting sales targets for a digital agency or web development agency
Bliss Media is a leading digital agency that build world class websites, mobile apps, digital campaigns and ecommerce sites. Brands we work with ongoingly include the Australian Government, Wesley Mission, Cabrini Health, Nintendo, Bosch and GNC Livewell. Check out our site www.blissmedia.com.au.
We are looking for an Account Director or BDM with proven experience selling major website design and development projects. You would have at least 3 years of sales experience in a digital agency or web development agency. You must be highly autonomous and self motivated to hit your quarterly targets.
You will work from our studio based in Surry Hills with the Bliss Media Sydney team.
- At least 3 years experience selling major website design and development solutions for a web development or digital agency
- Proven record hitting sales targets
- Strong experience in sales, prospecting, networking and presentations
- Experience building strong client relationships and growing existing accounts
- Expertise in writing tender responses and proposals for major web projects
- Expertise in digital strategy and digital account direction
- Knowledge of website design and development best practices
- Knowledge of web technologies, CMSs, mobile apps and e-commerce
- Knowledge of SEO and social media
- Surrey Hills, Sydney
- Full Time, Permanent
- Car Park
- Car Allowance
- Mobile Phone
Please send a cover letter along with your CV (including portfolio links, references, samples, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to applicants we want to interview. No recruitment agencies please.